Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Arnaud Vandyck <ar...@ulg.ac.be> on 2003/07/03 10:00:26 UTC

[FILEUPLOAD] Release 1.0 in Debian

Hi,

I'm glad to announce  the availability of Commons-Fileupload release 1.0
as a Debian package[1].

Here is the changelog for this release of the package:

libcommons-fileupload-java (1.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release
  * I do not need to patch build.xml anymore because upstream changed
    it. I just have to override the libdir property in
    debian/rules. Thanks to Martin Cooper.
  * There is no more a libcommons-fileupload-java-doc package because it's
    to small, so I merged it with the library (dist/doc/*).
  * The jar is now in dist directory.

 -- Arnaud Vandyck <ar...@ulg.ac.be>  Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:10:36 +0200

Best regards,

-- Arnaud Vandyck, STE fi, ULg