Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/04 12:53:37 UTC

[Trinidad] Concerns about the future of Trinidad

Hi folks,
I'm a happy Trinidad user, so far, but I'm a bit worried about its future.
I'm seeing the evolution of Icefaces, Richfaces and (mainly) Primefaces and
I feel like Trinidad isn't going with the same pace.
Am I right ? What do you think ?

Thanks,

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br
http://arcadian.com.br
http://oriens.com.br

Re: [Trinidad] Concerns about the future of Trinidad

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
No offense.  ;)  I was just surprised.

Posted by Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com>.

>>> http://arcadian.com.br

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Scott

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dominik Dorn <do...@dominikdorn.com>.

Posted by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
I think Trinidad is going to continue to be a viable renderkit now and
in the future personally but a large part of that depends on the
community at large.  I would love to see more participation in this
area.

Scott

Posted by as...@gmail.com.