Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Klaudia Zduńczyk <kl...@getindata.com> on 2020/11/12 11:57:12 UTC

Webinar - How to maximize benefits from IoT devices using modern data platform

Hi everyone,

We are happy to invite you for a webinar How to maximize benefits from IoT
devices using modern data platform
<https://webinars.getindata.com/how-to-maximize-profit-from-iot-internet-of-things-using-data-platform?utm_source=newsletter_hadoop&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Webinar26.11.2020>
on
*November 26th at 10 am* PST.
[image: cover-new-getindata-albert-lewandowski-iot-modern-data-platform.png]

We will discuss how to effectively gather functional requirements for *sensor
data analytics*, which aspects are the most important for *designing IoT
data platform* and more.
During the webinar we will show a bit of technical aspects and we will talk
a lot about business cases, where *IoT data analytics* can bring *benefits*
.

If you would like to learn more about *Data Platform for Internet of Things
data*, this webinar is for you! Save your spot here
<https://webinars.getindata.com/how-to-maximize-profit-from-iot-internet-of-things-using-data-platform?utm_source=newsletter_hadoop&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Webinar26.11.2020>
.

Can't attend? Register anyway and we will send you a link to the recording.

--

Z pozdrowieniami! / Cheers!

KLAUDIA WACHNIO

Marketing&Training | Getindata