Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 叶孙飞 <51...@stu.ecnu.edu.cn> on 2020/07/30 01:34:27 UTC

Inject the segment id and span id into log framework output ------ help for how to test the component

Dear Mr. Wu:
I have modified some codes of apm-toolkit-logback-1.x, i know how to use this component in a project, but i don't know how to test it in my local skywalking project.&nbsp; How can i do it ? Looking forward to your reply.
Sunfei Ye.

Re: Inject the segment id and span id into log framework output ------ help for how to test the component

Posted by 叶孙飞 <51...@stu.ecnu.edu.cn>.
Dear Mr. Wu:
I have understood, thanks for your help.
Sunfei Ye.

&nbsp;
&nbsp;
------------------&nbsp;Original&nbsp;------------------
From: &nbsp;"Sheng Wu"<wu.sheng.841108@gmail.com&gt;;
Date: &nbsp;Thu, Jul 30, 2020 09:38 AM
To: &nbsp;"dev"<dev@skywalking.apache.org&gt;;

Subject: &nbsp;Re: Inject the segment id and span id into log framework output ------ help for how to test the component

&nbsp;

That depends, do you mean local feature test? If so, you need to `mvn
install`, then use the APIs(toolkit) you built in a demo app with logback
to output logs. Then you could install the agent in that demo app, to check
whether the logs have been changed as expects.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

叶孙飞 <51194501076@stu.ecnu.edu.cn&gt; 于2020年7月30日周四 上午9:34写道:

&gt; Dear Mr. Wu:
&gt; I have modified some codes of apm-toolkit-logback-1.x, i know how to use
&gt; this component in a project, but i don't know how to test it in my local
&gt; skywalking project.&amp;nbsp; How can i do it ? Looking forward to your reply.
&gt; Sunfei Ye.

Re: Inject the segment id and span id into log framework output ------ help for how to test the component

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

叶孙飞 <51...@stu.ecnu.edu.cn> 于2020年7月30日周四 上午9:34写道: