Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Kaushik Mukherjee <km...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/07 19:04:07 UTC

OperationProperties schema question in JMS binding

Hi,

I am updating the OperationProperties "name" to "nativeOperation"
mapping (nativeOperation --> name) and I noticed that the jms binding
schema requires a headers element in the OperationProperties type..

	<complexType name="OperationProperties">
		<sequence>
			<element name="property" type="sca:BindingProperty"
				minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
			<element name="headers" type="sca:Headers"/>       <-------------required
		</sequence>
		<attribute name="name" type="string" use="required"/>
		<attribute name="nativeOperation" type="string"/>
	</complexType>

Is there a reason the header element is required or should this be
changed to include a minOccurs="0"?

Thanks,
Kaushik

Re: OperationProperties schema question in JMS binding

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 6:04 PM, Kaushik Mukherjee <km...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am updating the OperationProperties "name" to "nativeOperation"
> mapping (nativeOperation --> name) and I noticed that the jms binding
> schema requires a headers element in the OperationProperties type..
>
>        <complexType name="OperationProperties">
>                <sequence>
>                        <element name="property" type="sca:BindingProperty"
>                                minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
>                        <element name="headers" type="sca:Headers"/>       <-------------required
>                </sequence>
>                <attribute name="name" type="string" use="required"/>
>                <attribute name="nativeOperation" type="string"/>
>        </complexType>
>
> Is there a reason the header element is required or should this be
> changed to include a minOccurs="0"?
>
> Thanks,
> Kaushik

Hi Kaushik

I just checked the OSOA spec and it would appear that the actual spec
schema doesn't match what is described by the pseudo schema in the
spec. I agree that according to the psuedo schema this is optional so
should have a minOccurs="0". If you raise a JIRA I'll fix it.

Regards

Simon