Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Phil Davidson <ph...@Princeton.EDU> on 2000/04/07 18:30:16 UTC

newbie - access restriction with tomcat 3.0

I'm running tomcat 3.0 on a Linux machine and need to enable access
restrictions on my servlets.

as far as I can tell .htaccess doesn't do a thing,
and there's no documentation on the subject that I can find either in tomcat
or on the web.

is access restriction possible, or do i need to update my version of tomcat?

philip davidson

                          --
                                STRANGELOVE
     Under the authority granted me as director of weapons research and