Posted to builds@apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2012/03/20 15:49:11 UTC

Problems with artifact resolving

Hi,

in the Sling project, we have one module which has a dependency to
some junit springsource artifact which is not in maven central.
There we added a repository instruction to the pom of that module.

While this works "locally" on developer machines, it doesn't work in Jenkins
(https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-trunk-1.6/)

We're are a little clueless what the problem could be. Maybe a
different Maven version or does the settings.xml of Jenkins send all
requests to central?

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Problems with artifact resolving

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:59 AM, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 3:49 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > in the Sling project, we have one module which has a dependency to
> > some junit springsource artifact which is not in maven central.
> > There we added a repository instruction to the pom of that module.
> >
> > While this works "locally" on developer machines, it doesn't work in
> Jenkins
> > (https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-trunk-1.6/)
> >
> > We're are a little clueless what the problem could be. Maybe a
> > different Maven version or does the settings.xml of Jenkins send all
> > requests to central?
>
> Looking at your last build, it seems like artifact resolution is
> working? https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-trunk-1.6/1282/console

It's working because we no longer use Maven artifact resolution for this. I
updated the test to just point at an URL.

Justin

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.