Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andreas Guther <An...@guther.com> on 2004/08/19 06:40:42 UTC

changlog plugin cannot handle additional parameters in URL

Hi:

We are using viewcvs for our CVS browsing.  We multiple CVS roots,
besides the main root, an example URL would look like the following:
http://cvs.example.com/cvs/project123/116-DBPB/?cvsroot=R2

Using this URL in the url element of the respository section breaks the
build with maven error messages, since it seems not to be able to handle
such an url.

What I tried looked like the following:
<repository>
<url>http://cvs.example.com/cvs/qa_docs/?cvsroot=R2</url>
</repository>

I could not find a way to pass in to the changelog plugin additional
URL parameter.  Is there a way?  Should I submit a bug report on that?

I think it would be nice if one was able to pass additional parameters.

Andreas