Posted to dev@concerted.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/06 14:47:53 UTC

Planning First Release

Hi,

I am thinking of planning first release.

I think locking manager and current structures should be fine for first
release. We have automated build process and automated tests right now.

Mentors, please advice.

Regards,

Atri

Re: Planning First Release

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
+1 focus on a release with good IP hygiene

The other important thing is that a developer should be able to build and run the bits with a minimum of fuss. How much the bits do at this point is less important.

Julian

Re: Planning First Release

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.