Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by rotgier <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/10 00:19:37 UTC

Re: Issues with Network of Brokers and Message Selectors

Hi,

I've tested your code on 5.3-SNAPSHOT (downloaded a minute ago - timestamp
"Fri Jun 05 21:12:49 GMT+00:00 2009") and the results are:
 - when conduits are off the Brokers stats are as follows:
    before recv:
      100, 0, 0, 0, 100
      100, 0, 0, 0, 100
    after recv:
      100, 100, 100, 0, 0
      100, 0, 0, 0, 100
 - when conduits are on the stats are:
    before recv:
       100, 0, 0, 0, 100
       100, 0, 0, 0, 100
    after recv:
       200, 100, 100, 0, 100
       100, 100, 100, 0, 0

So basically, turning off conduits solves the problem.

Kind Regards,

Marek Psiuk

I should add that I am using AMQ core version 5.2.0, so I am not benefiting
from recent bug fixes regarding this issue such as the one mentioned above.