Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/27 22:48:52 UTC

Removing old versions of ftpServer, sshd and vysper on apache dist

  Hi guys,

we have a bunch of old version of ftpserver, sshd and vysper on
/www/www.apache.org/dist/mina/.

If you don't mind, i'll do some cleanup (before the infra peeps poit
some fingers to us ;)

About sshd, there are some recent files on
/www/www.apache.org/dist/mina/sshd (probably the 0.4.0 latest version),
which deserve to be moved to /www/www.apache.org/dist/mina/sshd/0.4.0.
Guillaume ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Removing old versions of ftpServer, sshd and vysper on apache dist

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 10:48 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> we have a bunch of old version of ftpserver, sshd and vysper on
> /www/www.apache.org/dist/mina/.
>
> If you don't mind, i'll do some cleanup (before the infra peeps poit some
> fingers to us ;)

Feel free :-)

/niklas

Re: Removing old versions of ftpServer, sshd and vysper on apache dist

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Cool, thx a lot!

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Removing old versions of ftpServer, sshd and vysper on apache dist

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@apache.org>.
  On 9/28/10 10:20 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> We should
>      mv /www/www.apache.org/dist/mina/sshd/sshd-core-0.4.0* /www/
> www.apache.org/dist/mina/sshd/0.4.0/
> Those are not the same files.  The first set is the distribution while the
> second set is the standalone jar.
> Both are available from the website, but it seems I forgot to copy the
> sshd-core ones when releasing.
> A user reported that some time ago so I copied the files to the sshd folder,
> but can't move them to their final locations because of the permissions
> problem.
Files moved !

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
We should

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Well, I had some karma problems.  I need to ask again infra or if one of you
have karma to do it ... it seems i can't.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet