Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by bimsimsala <ac...@lemonage.de> on 2016/03/10 17:42:45 UTC

Get transport connector for connectionId

Hi all,

i'm trying to find out the connector that was used by a client to connect to
the broker. I've subscribed to topic ActiveMQ.Advisory.Connection and get
the ConnectionInfo. This info contains the connectionId.

Could i use this connectionId to find out the connector
(openwire/amqp/mqtt/ws/stomp) that is used by this connection?

Or is there any other way to answer this question?

Thank you,
Bim

Re: Get transport connector for connectionId

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
If memory serves, you can see a subscription's connector by examining the
subscription via JMX.  I don't currently have s broker I can try that out
on, but poke around with a JMX viewer such as JConsole and I think you'll
find it.