Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> on 2002/06/25 09:49:29 UTC

FW: Configuring mod_jk2

Contributed documentation for jk2

PS: Note the info that Jetty will also implements ajp13 :)

Re: Configuring mod_jk2

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Mladen Turk wrote:

> [...]

2.0 forked.

I have forgotten it in http://www.apache.org/~jfclere/jk2_docs/configtc.html ;-(

RE: Configuring mod_jk2

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@mappingsoft.com>.

???
1.3.x or 2.0 ?
Threaded or forked?

Posted by co...@covalent.net.
On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, jean-frederic clere wrote:

> Mladen Turk wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Perhaps we should explain the new RegisterNatives directive 'inprocess',
> > cause it will register all the needed interfaces by itself...
> >
> > 12. This begs the question: how is mod_jk2 configured. It's done using
> >     # Dynamic library
> >     serverRoot=/usr/local/apache2
>
> I thought it did not work at least last time I tried it:
> +++
> [Tue Jun 25 11:13:54 2002] (error ) [jk_config_file.c (261)]  config.update():
> Can't find config file ${serverRoot}/conf/workers2.properties
> +++

Strange. It should be set in mod_jk2.c, with ap_server_root as value.

Could you add a printf in jk2_create_workerEnv.c and see what's wrong ?

Costin

Re: Configuring mod_jk2

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.

RE: Configuring mod_jk2