Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by 刘维 <le...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/26 02:42:27 UTC

回复:[VOTE] Release Apache APISIX 3.0.0-beta

+1 (no-binding)

I have checked:
1. All download links are OK;
2. Signature and checksum are valid;
3. LICENSE and NOTICE files exist and are correct;
4. It can be built successfully on my Centos 7.9.2009.

Posted by Jintao Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.
+1 binding.

I have checked:

1. All the above links are good;