Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 郭健 <gu...@immomo.com> on 2017/07/04 07:49:36 UTC

Re: [外部邮件] Tips to fix IDEA strange problem after updating master code

+1
Meet the same problem. I have tried reimporting the maven project but have no effect.

From: Jark Wu <ja...@apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 11:56
To: "dev@flink.apache.org" <de...@flink.apache.org>
Subject: [外部邮件] Tips to fix IDEA strange problem after updating master code

Hi devs,

Yesterday, I updated the master code which include [FLINK-7030]: Build with scala-2.11 by default. After that, I entered a strange problem with IDEA that many classes can't be found, and the project can't be built/compiled (in IDEA), but maven install worked good.

After a series of attempts, I found that IDEA activate the scala-2.10 profile by default which result in this problem. After deactivate scala-2.10 profile via  sidebar Maven Projects -> Profiles -> deactivate "scala-2.10" profile, and every works good again.

[嵌图片 1]

I share this tip in the dev list, because a lot of my colleagues have the same issues, and maybe many other Flink devs have the same problem too.

BTW, I don't know why IDEA activate scala-2.10 by default, not sure it's a IDEA bug or the wrong profile setting somewhere.

Regards,
Jark Wu