Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/16 09:23:25 UTC

code quality improvement

I know it is not sexy and we all much rather implement cool new things but
there is some technical debt in cloudstack there a view tools running that
analyse the code and report on it on the web. See links for those. I try to
pick at least one issue a week and address it to hopefully get it reviewed
and reduce the numbers on those reports over time. So here is my call to
arms: please find yourself a rhythm like mine (like, not exactly as) and
help to, not only implement the cool new but also keep the old boring
really boring. There can be simple things and challenging refactoring jobs
in there.

​[1]
https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index?id=org.apache.cloudstack%3Acloudstack
[2]
https://analysis.apache.org/dashboard/index?id=org.apache.cloudstack%3Acloudstack
[3]
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Cloudstack/job/cloudstack-pull-analysis/
​

​thanks,​
--
Daan

Re: code quality improvement

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
great Wolf (and keep spreading the word)

Posted by Wolf Halton <wo...@gmail.com>.