Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mallku Caballero <Ma...@trema.com> on 2005/02/04 08:40:15 UTC

While Controller with condition

Hello,

I have had some problems with the While controller using a condition in
JMeter 2.0.2. It appears that the condition is evaluated only once at
the beginning of the loop and then cached.

Hence, either you never enter the loop or you never leave it. I have
played around with the source code to force re-evaluation on each
iteration and got the behavior I expected but I wonder whether there
really is a bug or if I am not using the function correctly. Anyone else
have some experience on this?

Thanks,

Mallku

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you received it in error, please let us know and delete the message from your system. This message may be confidential and may fall under the duty of non-disclosure. Any use by others than the intended addressee is prohibited. Trema shall not be liable for any damage related to the electronic transmission of this message, such as failure or delay of its delivery, interception or manipulation by third parties, or transmission of viruses or other malicious code.