Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Vic.Dragon" <vi...@snapdragonmedical.com> on 2007/01/04 18:24:37 UTC

Xlink Reference to ECMA in JARs

In an application where batik is deployed as an applet, we are seeking the
correct syntax to use xlink to reference ECMA inside of a jar file.  The
objective is to put the ECMA in a jar that can be cached on the client and
not be downloaded each time, yet used easily by batik.

Although the objective was different, we attempted to use syntax similar to
the following, from post:
http://www.nabble.com/Classes-in-jar-files-referenced-from-script-elements-can%27t-see-each-other-tf1321850.html#a3545544

<svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"
>        xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink">
>     <script xlink:href="A.jar" type="application/java-archive"/>
>     <script xlink:href="B.jar" type="application/java-archive"/>
>   </svg>

Thank you