Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Robert Parker <ro...@racv.com.au> on 2001/09/17 03:54:28 UTC

indexed form properties

Can anyone shed some light on indexed properties. According to the
documentation for the html taglib, the text tag can take an attribute called
indexed which can be used to access say arrays of fields etc. However, when
I look at the associated TLD, there is no indexed attribute. Thus I seem to
be getting an error in my jsp indicating that the indexed attribute is
invalid.

Any help much appreciated.

regards

Rob

Re: indexed form properties

Posted by Ted Husted <ar...@jab.org>.
The indexed properties are actually available in the nightly build, and
not Struts 1.0.

We're working on an update to clarify the documentation.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/