Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Daniel Moldovan <d....@level7.ro> on 2002/02/26 08:37:43 UTC

Turbine 2.1 + Tomcat question

I would like to know how to configure Turbine 2.1 with a newer release of
tomcat. Turbine 2.1 comes bundled with tomcat 4.0b6, which unfortunately has
some bugs.

Thanks.

Daniel.

Re: Turbine 2.1 + Tomcat question

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
> From: Daniel Moldovan <d....@level7.ro>
>
> I would like to know how to configure Turbine 2.1 with a newer release of
> tomcat. Turbine 2.1 comes bundled with tomcat 4.0b6, which unfortunately has
> some bugs.

The tdk includes tomcat as a convenience when developing.  You can deploy to
tomcat 4.01 or 4.02 by copying your application directory to the webapps
directory of the tomcat instance.

I assume the tdk that is constructed for turbine 2.2 (due I believe fairly
soon) will include a more recent version of tomcat.

HTH,

Scott