Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/19 09:31:19 UTC

Re: CVE audit gradle plugin

I want to bring this subject back, any chance we can get this running
in or main repo maybe in a weekly basis like we do for the dependency
reports. It looks totallly worth.

Re: CVE audit gradle plugin

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Hi all,
Just to let you know, you can now check the vulnerabilities in libraries by running gradlew audit --info. It is a
separate task that is not in the dependencies of the build (the normal build will not fail if there are vulnerabilities
found).When you run it, It gives an output similar to mvn dependency:tree with red vulnerability arrow and the build
fails in case of vulnerabilities found. If there is none, the build succeeds.
For now, there is no more than that but it can be included into jenkins. As we did not agree on something, I did not do
the integration.
WDYT?

Re: CVE audit gradle plugin

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.