Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw> on 2004/03/09 07:02:17 UTC

soap client

Hi!

I see the axis sample had a perl script sample to call the axis server.
can anyone tell me how to call the axis server by cocoon soap client with the same sample.

Best Regards

Johnson Hsu

Re: soap client--need help

Posted by Johnson <jo...@soho.club.tw>.
the soap sample for perl is
use SOAP::Lite;
  print SOAP::Lite
    -> uri('Cocoon-JVM-System')
    -> proxy('http://localhost:8888/samples/axis/rpcrouter')
    -> getOperatingSystem()
    -> result;
print "\n";

and the cocoon's xsp sample is
      <soap:call
url="http://services.xmethods.net:80/soap/servlet/rpcrouter">
        <ns1:getTemp xmlns:ns1="urn:xmethods-Temperature">
          <soap:enc/>
     <zipcode xsi_type="xsd:string">90210</zipcode>
        </ns1:getTemp>
      </soap:call>

I try to change to
  <soap:call method="Cocoon-JVM-System"
url="http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/axis/rpcrouter">
    <m:getOperatingSystem xmlns:m="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"/>
  </soap:call>

the system error is
<faultstring>org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException: Invalid WSDD
element 'getOperatingSystem' (wanted 'deployment')
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDException: Invalid WSDD element
'getOperatingSystem' (wanted 'deployment') at ...

I'm new one in this field,can anyone help me to solve this !

Best Regards

Johnson