Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net> on 2002/12/17 03:17:31 UTC

Eclips + Omondo = ?

All of this feuding about IDEs and editors ... and wishing I had a
"really good" UML tool finally got to me.  I grabbed Eclipse 2.0.2 and
Omondo (EclipseUML) 1.1.5.  I went the JAR-installer route ... but I
can't seem to figure out how to get my pretty UML pictures.  For anyone
that knows:

- Is there an interactive "edit the model and have your changes
persisted to source" mode (Like PoseidonUML)?
- How the snot do I make it "go"?

Thanks!

--
Eddie Bush

Re: Eclips + Omondo = ?

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
Nevermind - finally found the user's guide.  I think I'm missing another
plugin or so ...

--
Eddie Bush