Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Gero Vermaas <Ge...@sun.com> on 2001/12/21 14:17:04 UTC

JUnitReport problem

Hi,

I'm trying to use the junitreport task, but I get the error that the
nested fileset is not supported. If I remove this message I get the same
message for the report element.

I'm using Ant 1.4.1 on Linux with JDK1.3.1

Below are relevant parts of the build.xml file:

    <taskdef name="junit"
classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTask"/>
    <taskdef name="junitreport"
classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.SummaryJUnitResultFormatter" />

  <target name="junitreport" depends="test">
    <mkdir dir="test/build/reports/html" />
    <junitreport todir="test/build/reports">
       <fileset dir="./reports">
           <include name="TEST-*.xml"/>
       </fileset>
       <report format="frames" todir="./report/html"/>
    </junitreport>
  </target>

Any ideas what I'd doing wrong?

Regards,
Gero
--
The squeaky weel gets replaced -- Peter's Laws
-------

Re: JUnitReport problem

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLResultAggregator

But its already implicitly <taskdef>'d.... so there is no need to do so.

    Erik

Posted by Gero Vermaas <Ge...@sun.com>.
OK, what is the junitreport task then?

Gero

On Fri, 2001-12-21 at 14:43, Erik Hatcher wrote:

    Why are you taskdef'ing either of those?  Both of those tasks are built into
    the optional JAR file... just drop that into your ANT_HOME/lib directory and
    you should be all set without the <taskdef>'s.  SummaryJUnitResultFormatter

Re: JUnitReport problem