Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by ZhiYing Yan <zy...@talend.com> on 2013/05/20 09:35:07 UTC

How to use anonymous administrator?

Hi,
How to use anonymous administrator?
I see the administrator credentials can be set in core/src/main/resources/security.properties
But seems doesn't work after I just set them empty and start the tomcat( I use the syncope war file).
It shows 'Session expired: please login again.'

Thanks and Regards!

--
Jill Yan
ESB team web developer

Re: How to use anonymous administrator?

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.
Il 20/05/2013 11:01, ZhiYing Yan ha scritto:

> Hello,
>
> Another question.
>
> Are there any other way to access
> http://localhost:9080/syncope-console and
> http://localhost:9080/syncope/cxf without using administrator?

Hi, Syncope security is based on Spring Security [1].
May be you can try to override the current mechanism. Take a look at [2]
and [3] and good luck.

Best regards,
F.

[1] http://www.springsource.org/spring-security
[2]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/syncope/tags/syncope-1.1.1/core/src/main/resources/securityContext.xml
[3]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/syncope/tags/syncope-1.1.1/core/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/core/security/SyncopeAuthenticationProvider.java

Posted by ZhiYing Yan <zy...@talend.com>.
Hello,
Another question.
Are there any other way to access http://localhost:9080/syncope-console and  http://localhost:9080/syncope/cxf without using administrator?

Really thanks.
Best Regards!

Il 20/05/2013 09:35, ZhiYing Yan ha scritto:
Hi,
How to use anonymous administrator?
I see the administrator credentials can be set in core/src/main/resources/security.properties
But seems doesn't work after I just set them empty and start the tomcat( I use the syncope war file).
It shows 'Session expired: please login again.'
Hi, currently Apache Syncope doesn't support "anonymous" administration; it requires valid credentials for administration.

Best regards,
F.

Re: How to use anonymous administrator?

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.