Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Jimmy Atkinson <ji...@whdb.com> on 2013/01/23 03:23:52 UTC

Story Tip: The Top 50 Proprietary Programs that Drive You Crazy -- and Their Open Source Alternatives

Dear owner of https://blogs.apache.org,

Hello, my name is Jimmy Atkinson, and I'm the webmaster of WHdb.com,
the Web Hosting Database. Earlier today, we published a feature list of
50 popular proprietary computer programs and their open source
alternatives. We thought that you and your site's visitors might be interested in
having a look. Check it out:
http://whdb.com/blog/2008/the-top-50-proprietary-programs-that-drive-you-crazy-and-their-open-source-alternatives/

We would appreciate if you could link to our article if you find it
of interest. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or
suggestions for the list.

Thanks,
Jimmy Atkinson
WHdb.com: Web Hosting Database

P.S. If you would prefer to never hear from me again, please let me
know in a reply to this e-mail.

WHdb.com. 16 N Marengo Ave Ste 317, Pasadena CA  91101