Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Michael Mattox <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/06 16:54:54 UTC

problem with xmlbeans - my lists are null

When my web service receives an object containing a list, the list is
null.  I created a JIRA issue for this last week but so far I haven't
gotten any responses on this.  It's pretty serious for our project
because it's completely blocking us.  We tried changing to JAXB
binding but that breaks all of our dozer mapping and we'll have to
implement them "by hand".

If anyone has an idea on this I'd be very grateful.  The JIRA issue is here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/XFIRE-1070

I included a test case.

On the other hand, if anyone can confirm that they're doing document
literal wrapped with objects containing other objects of multiplicity
0..* and that it works with xmlbeans, I'd like to hear that too.
Perhaps it's not a bug with xfire but a bug with another library used
by xfire.

I also did a little test with Axis2 and it works, so I think it's not
a bug with xmlbeans.

Thanks,
Michael