Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/28 09:59:40 UTC

Hello.

Hello everybody,
i am Giorgio Zoppi and currently i am working within crypto in Hardware
Security Modules for my employer as Software Engineer.
I have found this project interesting and would like to devote times.
In which part is needed more help?
Best Regards,
Giorgio

Re: Hello.

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hello Nick,
>I think the question you need to ask is, how does Milagro
>relate to your (other) interests and activities?
Yes. It is multi language, it uses python, it might use microservices for
authentication. It would be nice contribute with a small android
application within a payment system as tutorial for my ramp up in milagro.

>Which Milagro components look relevant to your hardware security
>modules?  Do they build and run successfully in your environment
> (I guess that would start with a software emulator)?
Ok. Just downloaded software and built in Win32.
It might be an opportunity to have a layer to from your crypto to the HSM
PKCS11 interface (so ec, aes, des will be computed from hw). SafeNet and
Thales uses PKCS11 interfaces in their HSM.
Does these things makes sense?
Do you have a roadmap?

Best Regards,
Giorgio