Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2006/07/05 14:26:33 UTC

Pregoals in maven 2

Hi all,

Does anyone know how the effects of a pregoal can be achieved with maven 2?

I would like to attain ejb:ejb before any attempt to attain ear:ear.

Regards,
Graham

Re: Pregoals in maven 2

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.
Bind your plugins to a phase right BEFORE the phase you wanted a pre-goal of.

e.g. pre-goal for 'install', bind to 'verify'.

If you need multiple plug-ins to be pre-goals to each other, add them to the SAME
phase in the order in which you want them run.

Roland