Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Tomek Rękawek <to...@cognifide.com> on 2015/02/23 20:03:34 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling API version 2.9.0

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+3 binding votes and +2 non-binding.

May I ask a PMC member to copy released files to the Sling dist directory
and mark the released version in JIRA?

I'll promote the artifacts and update the site.

Regards,
Tomek

--
Tomek Rękawek
Senior Software Engineer

Cognifide Polska Sp. z o.o.
skype: trekawek

www.cognifide.com

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling API version 2.9.0

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 9:03 PM, Tomek Rękawek
<to...@cognifide.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The vote has passed with the following result:
>
> +3 binding votes and +2 non-binding.
>
> May I ask a PMC member to copy released files to the Sling dist directory
> and mark the released version in JIRA?

I have updated the dist directory and you should be able to update
Jira yourself.

Cheers,

Robert