Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Ashish Vaishno <va...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/27 06:57:13 UTC

Re: offline Durable Topic Subscribers issue in activemq 5.15.8

Hello Tim,

Did you manage to have a look on the issue?

Regards
Ashish

Re: offline Durable Topic Subscribers issue in activemq 5.15.8

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.
I am not an expert, but if this issue seems something that can be tackled
with guidance, I can take a look?

On Wed, 27 May 2020 at 17:42, Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> wrote:

> No, I haven't yet found the block of time needed to reproduce the problem
> and identify the root cause. Sorry, I know it's frustrating to ask for help
> and not get it, but I do this as a volunteer in my personal time, and just
> haven't found a large enough block of time when there wasn't something else
> I needed to be doing. Hopefully I or someone else will get time to do this
> investigation sometime soon.
>
> Tim
>
> On Wed, May 27, 2020, 12:57 AM Ashish Vaishno <va...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello Tim,
> >
> > Did you manage to have a look on the issue?
> >
> > Regards
> > Ashish
> >

> > --
> > Sent from:
> > http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/ActiveMQ-User-f2341805.html

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: offline Durable Topic Subscribers issue in activemq 5.15.8

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.