Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Richard Kettelerij <ri...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/20 23:17:48 UTC

Re: FTP route starts twice

@mabahma
You didn't post the full code, some parts like the idempotent repository EIP
are missing. Also why do you instantiate a new CamelContext in your
RouteBuilder? Since you're already building a CamelContext in Spring.

SOAP Router

Posted by Ma...@wellsfargo.com.
Hello,

I would like to get advice on how to build a simple SOAP router using Camel.

I have SOAP Envelopes arriving in three ways: HTTP, JMS and as files dumped in a directory.

The envelopes have a header which will contain a standard XML defining routing information; The body could be any of several XML's. I need to have the Header and the Body to successfully route the message.

I have taken a look at SoapJaxbDataFormat which works well for the Body, but I still need the Header. I've failed to deal with the XML as string using XPath, and using JAXB popping out the Header and Body given the fact that the namespaces can be defined in the Envelope.

I had contemplated writing a DataFormat similar to SoapJaxbDataFormat that resulted in a map of SOAP envelope components that could be navigated using OGNL... but before I go there, I'd appreciate your input as to other approaches I have not thought of.

Regards

Martin