Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Kush Singh <co...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/17 19:12:03 UTC

would appreciate your product and would llike the Source code to update the Deltacloud software

Respected Sir / Madam,

I accidently found your website http://deltacloud.apache.org while looking for
Open Source Cloud Software. I am will like to appreciate you from the
bottom of my heart for your awesome software .

I had decided to build a Advanced Version of Deltacloud software,  for
apprentice in my last semester of B.Tech (CS).

Hence, please provide me the link to reach the  Source Code or even
source code ,along with other details Language to be used for
developing the updated version of the of the Open Source Deltacloud
software.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards
Kush Singh
New Delhi, India

Re: would appreciate your product and would llike the Source code to update the Deltacloud software

Posted by David Lutterkort <lu...@redhat.com>.
On Fri, 2012-08-17 at 22:42 +0530, Kush Singh wrote:
> I accidently found your website http://deltacloud.apache.org while looking for
> Open Source Cloud Software. I am will like to appreciate you from the
> bottom of my heart for your awesome software .

The page http://deltacloud.apache.org/download.html has instructions for
downloading gems, and points to the page with instructions for getting
sources from git.

David