Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Arjun Panday <ar...@alcatel-lucent.com> on 2013/02/01 15:07:20 UTC

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release ServiceDiagnostics Webconsole Plugin version 0.1.2

Hi,

Following the new directions to upload the release, I checkouted
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/felix
then
svn rm org.apache.felix.servicediagnostics.plugin-0.1.1*
and
svn add org.apache.felix.servicediagnostics.plugin-0.1.2*

but for some reason I'm not able to commit (using my usual usename/password)
I get
svn: access to '/repos/dist/!svn/ver/1319/release/felix' forbidden

Any thoughts on what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Arjun

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Probably only the PMC has write access, at least that would be my guess. I am travelling so my network connection is a bit spotty at the moment.

Greetings, Marcel

Posted by Arjun Panday <ar...@alcatel-lucent.com>.
Excellent, thanks a lot.
I've released on Nexus.