Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Markus Pohle <ma...@webunity.de> on 2007/06/01 09:24:09 UTC

Re: migratiting to ApacheDS

Hi Juergen,

yes I had the same problem, or a similar one, that I needed an
objectclass that is no longer available. What I did is, that I, as
Alex or Stefan or Emmanuel told me, used an LDAP schema that is more
compliant to the standards.

Had also the problem that I needed the attribute cn, which I used from
objectclass container. I uses corbaContainer for that, the first time,
now I use organizationalRole which is even better.

In ApacheDS 1.5 corbaContainer is no longer available.

Greets
Markus

--
WEBUNITY - Internet, Consulting, Neue Medien
Markus Pohle (SCJP)

GPG Public Key Block available at:
http://www.webunity.de/markus.pohle@webunity.de.txt