Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Anthony <ha...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/15 16:54:34 UTC

Internal Node and External Node

Hello,

We have a use case where we want two nodes within a machine. One for
internal and one for external. To be more precise, the c++ node will handle
the communication and java node will handle the communication.
Is there a proper way to organize the nodes?

Thanks,

Anthony

Re: Internal Node and External Node

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

What do you mean by "external" and "internal"? Why do you want to have 2
different nodes on the same machine for that?

Evgenii