Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Markus Joschko <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/11 15:55:52 UTC

Re: Not possible to get a secured repository with the JCRUtils.getRepository

Hi Jukka,
I just tried the trunk standalone client via davex.
While I can login to the repository and read everything, I can not
delete or import stuff.
Instead I get an UnsupportedRepositoryException (below). Everything is
fine if I allow anonymous the access to the repository.

[/] > del etc

an exception occurred

exception: javax.jcr.UnsupportedRepositoryOperationException
message: level.2.supported is not supported by this repository.

display stack trace? [y/n]y
javax.jcr.UnsupportedRepositoryOperationException: level.2.supported
is not supported by this repository.
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.SessionImpl.checkSupportedOption(SessionImpl.java:986)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.ItemImpl.checkSupportedOption(ItemImpl.java:503)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.ItemImpl.remove(ItemImpl.java:302)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.standalone.cli.core.RemoveItem.execute(RemoveItem.java:52)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.standalone.cli.JcrClient.runCommand(JcrClient.java:255)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.standalone.cli.JcrClient.runInteractive(JcrClient.java:210)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.standalone.Main.run(Main.java:137)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.standalone.Main.main(Main.java:60)