Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by meindert <me...@eduflex.com> on 2010/02/18 14:30:28 UTC

IBATIS + GWT +Log4j

Hi All,

I have been struggling for a while now to get the logging for ibatis working
in GWT hosted mode.

Is there anybody who had the same issue and has resolved it?

The logging is setup correctly and works for my own logging statements
What do is, at start-up, I pass the real path to a function that initiates
the log4j configuration;

DOMConfigurator.configure(realPath+"/WEB-INF/log4jproperties.xml");

After I compile the GWT and run the server normally (eclipse) the IBATIS sql
is logged correctly.

This is explained in more details on;

http://whatwouldnickdo.com/wordpress/186/gwt-hosted-mode-and-log4j/

Kind Regards

Meindert Hoving

RE: IBATIS + GWT +Log4j

Posted by meindert <me...@eduflex.com>.
I found the 'solution' right after posting the question (isn't it always
like that J)

I had the commons logging jar on my classpath, after removing this jar the
logging works as intended.