Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by Kate Fox <ka...@fraudwall.net> on 2007/11/24 07:56:14 UTC

Struts2 + JFreeChart Plugin + HttpServletRequest

My JFreeChart action class implements ServletRequestAware, but
setServletRequest is not being called.

Here is my definition from struts.xml:

       <package name="chart" extends="jfreechart-default">
        <action name="Graph" class="mypackage.Graph">
            <result name="success" type="chart">
                <param name="width">650</param>
                <param name="height">500</param>
            </result>
        </action>
    </package>

How can I get a HttpServletRequest object in my action?

Thanks for your help,

Kate

Re: Struts2 + JFreeChart Plugin + HttpServletRequest

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
This is a Struts-related question. Please ask it in the Struts Users
Mailing list:
http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

Antonio