Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/23 15:51:03 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.6.2

The votes passes with:

[6] +1 - binding votes (janstey, cibsen, krasserm, ningjiang, wtam,
hadrian)
[0] +1 - non-binding votes
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo. Many thanks to all
who took the time to test this release and vote.
Hadrian