Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marlon Pierce <mp...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2005/10/26 01:34:14 UTC

Maven 1.x ibiblio problems

Hello--

We have several projects (gridport.net, sakaiproject.org,
collab-ogce.org) that use Maven 1.x to build.  We have noticed recent
problems with jars disappearing from the Ibiblio maven repository and
its mirrors, including velocity-1.4.jar and
commons-resources-0.1-dev.jar.  The parent directories for these missing
jars show that they have been changed within the last 1-2 days (Oct 24th).

Can anyone tell us what is going on?

Thanks--

Marlon Pierce
Community Grids Lab
Indiana University

Re: Maven 1.x ibiblio problems

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

We cleaned up jars that ended there by mistake (snapshot jars).
commons-resources-0.1-dev is a snapshot that hasn't been released yet
velocity-1.4 is still under velocity groupId

Regards