Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Vlad Palnik <vl...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/20 10:13:12 UTC

Email Black hole

Hi all,

Newbie here, so please bear with me, this info is probably somewhere on the
site but I have been unable to find it.
Does James have a way to setup an email black hole for email accounts like
no-reply@domain.tld??

Thanks for your help,
VP

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return email, delete this email and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized.

Re: Email Black hole

Posted by Benoit Tellier <bt...@linagora.com>.
Hi Vlad,

You can easily set up an email black-hole with James by editing
`mailetcontainer.xml` file.

You can add this mailet:

<mailet matcher="RecipientIs=no-reply@domain.tld" class="Null"/>

It will ignore all emails sent to no-reply@domain.tld