Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Manikantan Narender Nath <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/31 06:16:04 UTC

Will we be using Synergy for this run as well?

Hi,

For NetCat 9, will we be still using Synergy for Tribe allocated testing?

Cheers

Mani

Re: Will we be using Synergy for this run as well?

Posted by Manikantan Narender nath <ma...@gmail.com>.
No issue at all. I was just curious.

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.
Hi Brett,

I know that giving the test specifications more structure is harder than
editing plain Wiki page with no semantics. However, both DB and Maven
areas didn't change much since NetBeans 8.2 so no more heavy editing is
expected there.

I also remember that you didn't know about Synergy allowing to execute
test specifications in an off-line mode and that's still functioning.

All in all, I hope you will find your cooperation with Synergy more
fruitful this time. :)

Thanks for your feedback!

-Jirka

Posted by Brett Ryan <br...@gmail.com>.