Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2006/09/08 18:44:51 UTC

[VOTE] Merge WODEN-40 branch back into the trunk

Hi, I'd like to call a vote to merge the WODEN-40 branch into the
trunk. I have implemented #1 and #2 of the JIRA. #3 and #4 I think are
lower priority and I'd like to implement these either when there is a
requirement for them or not at all. Whether you agree on this last
point or not I'd like to merge what I've done into the trunk. Please
review the code and post your votes. Code is here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/woden/branches/WODEN-40

Here's my +1

Cheers,
Jeremy

Re: [VOTE] Merge WODEN-40 branch back into the trunk

Posted by Graham Turrell <GT...@uk.ibm.com>.
Jeremy,

I guess if you (and anyone else looking at the WODEN-14 patch - if you, are
please shout!) are satisfied that my patch at least doesn't cause any
regressions then applying my patch would be great, thanks!
(That is verifiable by simply *not* providing a  catalog file (or an empty
one), which then equates to a "no-op" resolver, ie one that does nothing).

LMK if you need any more information on that, or resolving the
(D)OMWSDLReader conflicts.

Kind Regards,

Graham.
Graham C Turrell CEng, MBCS
Chartered IT Practitioner

WebSphere ESB Foundation Technologies
DE3F16 / MP 211
IBM Labs
Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
England.  SO21 2JN

Tel +44-(0)1962-815018
email: gturrell@uk.ibm.com

"No army can withstand the force of an idea whose time
has come.". -Victor Hugo

             "Jeremy Hughes"
             <hughesj@apache.o
             rg>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  woden-dev@ws.apache.org
             jpjhughes@gmail.c                                          cc
             om
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [VOTE] Merge WODEN-40 branch
             15/09/2006 16:25          back into the trunk

             Please respond to
             woden-dev@ws.apac
                  he.org

If you're feeling generous :-) I could just apply your patch first
though. I just tried applying your patch to the WODEN-40 branch.
There's just one place in OMWSDLReader and one in DOMWSDLReader which
eclipse couldn't figure out.

Jeremy

On 9/15/06, Graham Turrell <GT...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
> Does that mean I'll need to recreate the Woden-14 patch against the new
> version of trunk?
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Graham.
> Graham C Turrell CEng, MBCS
> Chartered IT Practitioner
>
> WebSphere ESB Foundation Technologies
> DE3F16 / MP 211
> IBM Labs
> Hursley Park
> Winchester, Hampshire
> England.  SO21 2JN
>
> Tel +44-(0)1962-815018
> email: gturrell@uk.ibm.com
>
> "No army can withstand the force of an idea whose time
> has come.". -Victor Hugo
>

>              "Jeremy Hughes"
>              <hughesj@apache.o
>              rg>