Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/18 00:15:49 UTC

Re: [GSOC] Simple and lightweight HTML-based browser for surveying Apache CXF logs

Hi Tomasz

I think you're doing really well; I agree with Dan that we'd like to see
more discussions on the dev list but it's my fault I did not CC to the dev
list during our last exchange :-) but I think i did not do it because the
links to the slides were pointing to your own album.
Please don't hesitate to ping me privately if needed - but we'll have to
make sure now the community is aware of what is happening :-). This is one
of the advantages of working in the CXF sandbox by the way, all the commits
are being copied to the dev list

cheers, Sergey

Posted by Tomasz Oponowicz <to...@oponowicz.org>.
Hi,

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 12:15 AM, Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tomasz
>
> I think you're doing really well; I agree with Dan that we'd like to see
> more discussions on the dev list but it's my fault I did not CC to the dev
> list during our last exchange :-) but I think i did not do it because the
> links to the slides were pointing to your own album.

I published screenshots at more suitable place [1].

[1] http://cxf-log-browser.blogspot.com/2010/06/milestone-1.html

--
Best regards,
Tomasz Oponowicz