Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sgomez <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/24 13:35:56 UTC

Communication between SUs using Camel

Merry Christmas everyone!

I've been trying to communicate a Bean endpoint with a JMS endpoint through
CAMEL, so as to be able to enrich the message before it reaches the queue.
I've been trying to use the "intercept" rule, but it seems to not work
(probably I'm not using it properly). Is it possible for anyone to give me
at least a rough idea of how to do this?

I've been looking for examples on Camel everywhere but I can't find one that
consumes from a Servicemix SU.

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian Gomez

P.D: I'm using Servicemix 3.2.1