Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Cheeneebash, P." <p....@accenture.com> on 2020/02/07 07:35:38 UTC

Help regarding an issue with Apache Tomcat

Hello,

 We need help regarding an issue with Apache Tomcat.

 For security reasons, we have had to modify the configuration of our

Siebel Application (Siebel Click through Daemon and Siebel Email Sending

Daemon) to use tomcat 7.0.86 instead of 7.0.14.

 After the modification, we have restarted our applications and we can

see in the log files that they are using the version 7.0.86. However,

while testing using 'myurl:8080/manager/status', it is still pointing to

the 7.0.14 version.

Can you please assist ?

Please find the attached screenshot.

Thanks and Regards/Cordialement

Pritish Cheeneebash
Application Development Analyst
Accenture
Office: +230 40 25 451

[Picture 16]

www.accenture.com

Re: Help regarding an issue with Apache Tomcat

Posted by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net>.
This list is for Apache HTTPD. You can find support for Tomcat here:
http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html#tomcat-users

- Y

Sent from a device with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.