Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Michael Miklavcic <mi...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/08 16:17:10 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Update dev guidelines with format for sharing architecture source files and rendered images

Vote has passed. Voting was:
2 binding +1's (Mike Miklavcic, Otto Fowler)
1 non-binding +1 (Jon Zeolla)

I will start making the changes to the dev guidelines today.

Vote thread -
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/dccecd41314e76eed7440ab8214ab5ee1ed28724e6f0e545c68ea5e0@%3Cdev.metron.apache.org%3E

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Update dev guidelines with format for sharing architecture source files and rendered images

Posted by Michael Miklavcic <mi...@gmail.com>.
Dev guidelines have been updated

   -
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Development+Guidelines