Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jasper Michalczik <ja...@gmx.net> on 2004/07/14 10:27:46 UTC

Xopus

Hello,

I wonder why there are so few talks about Xopus on this list and the
documentation is so poor. There is no official doc on the Xopus main
site and just a short Wiki entry which doesn't help me out.

My question though is pretty simple: How can I use Xopus to edit xml
files using Cocoon (sorry, not Lenya)?

I need some kind of step by step introduction or a demo, a sitemao
snippet which handles the saving of the xml file and a working
datadriver.

Thanks for your help,

Jasper Michalczik

Re: Xopus

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Jasper Michalczik wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wonder why there are so few talks about Xopus on this list and the
> documentation is so poor. There is no official doc on the Xopus main
> site and just a short Wiki entry which doesn’t help me out.
>
> My question though is pretty simple: How can I use Xopus to edit xml
> files using Cocoon (sorry, not Lenya)?
>
> I need some kind of step by step introduction or a demo, a sitemao
> snippet which handles the saving of the xml file and a working datadriver.

take a look at src/webapp/usecase.xmap

and the Lenya docu ;-)

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: Xopus

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.
Xopus is no longer developed as Open Source. Support from the Open Source
community therefore is rather limited.

Andreas