Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/16 23:39:56 UTC

[VOTE] plugin release : cordova-plugin-screen-orientation (attempt 2)

Please review and vote on the release of this plugins release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-12568

The plugins have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-12568/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
cordova-plugin-screen-orientation: 2.0.0 (6bda75f2b7)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, upload them to
npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/
release-voting.md
How to vote on a plugins release at https://github.com/apache/
cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/plugins-release-process.md#voting

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: [VOTE] plugin release : cordova-plugin-screen-orientation (attempt 2)

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3
Filip Maj
Alexander Sorokin
Jesse MacFadyen